ICCO Cooperation believes in a society without poverty, where all people have equitable access to economic opportunities and justice.
We focus on small scale farmers, farmer organizations and small and medium enterprises who:
- are a big part of the solution to the malnutrition of 2.8 billion people in the world and
- can contribute to food secure, prosperous and resilient communities.
- 55 years of experience in development cooperation,
- a vast local presence with 5 regional and over 20 country offices and
- experience in blending finances and investments in innovative projects and businesses.
Our core activities are
- (co-)implementing multi-stakeholder and multi-sectoral programs,
- building public-private partnerships,
- supporting and investing in farmer organizations and SMEs,
- providing technical advisory services on agri-food value chains and
- influencing policy.